A virtual conversation is an interactive conversation between you and an animated talking character. To see a quick demonstration of a virtual conversation, just click on our demo page. In a virtual conversation, you will do the conversation three times.
During the conversation, you will see the text on the screen. Your lines will be written in white. Your virtual conversation practice partner’s lines will be a little pale. Say your lines out loud, first as person B, then wait for your virtual conversation practice partner to speak then say your lines again, just like a real conversation! After this, you will switch and you will be Person A. When you are person A, you have to be ready to start speaking immediately because the first line in the conversation will be yours.
There are two ways. Along the bottom of the video you'll see some little chapter markers. Each marker corresponds to a section of the video. The second way to jump is by clicking on the chapter menu at the bottom right side of the video.
We offer 5 types of discounts
1) We offer discounts to not for profit organizations in the education sector.
2) We offer discounts to not for profit organizations whose primary focus is working with children.
3) We offer discounts to North American registered charities involved in deploying staff to an overseas mission.
4) We offer 100+ bulk discounts to corporations and other organizations registering 100 or more staff members/users/residents/clients.
5) We offer discounts to (Brick and Mortar) Schools and libraries.
Subscribers will receive a minimum of one new conversation per week will be added for each series. A beginner course has a maximum of 65 episodes. An intermediate course has a maximum of 200 episodes. A business course has a maximum of 100 episodes.